BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Raindrops!


This is an acrostic poetry. An acrostic is a composition in which the first letter in each line forms a word or message, when read in sequence.



Rebelling against the sweltering Mother earth,they

adorn her with lustrous globules,

instigating me to become one with

nature's playful moods, and

devote myself completely in admiring such

romantic vibes of the timid clouds, that seem

overwhelmed by their impulsive out-pours, that

paint the earth in hues of blue, courtesy their

showers of blessings, happiness and hopes!

2 comments:

The CarRioN's HasH said...

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me..
=]

Mohita Saxena said...

@ The Carrion's Hash

Amen!
For me, Rains and happiness have always been complimentary :-)